Uniblue Registry Booster, Uniblue Driver Scanner etc all are ROGUE SOFTWARE, Please stay away from these!!!




I have analysed deeply after watching the Strong Marketing and good looking software launched by Uniblue corporation, boosting about to fix your registery, optimizing PC Performance, assist you in finding the missing drivers.



But all these comes to narrow end when you actually use and spent money on such Rogue Softwares..

I am therefore, alerting you by this medium not to use and purchase junk softwares.

Beware not to install, purchase and go anywhere to such websites claiming to help you instantly with their products.

However, there are some good Software which actually serve you to inhance PC performance and assist you with their instant support via Chat, email, and Live Remote support.. so keep watching on those and happy surfing on net..

I will brings you lot of info in the coming months, till then Take care

Thanks for reading this, I will appreciate if you post some comments and let me give your precious suggestion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

It's Hilary here from Uniblue. I can assure you that our software contains no malware and is not rogue.

If you have any queries, please email me: hilaryr@uniblue.com

Regards
Hilary